+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Another major (presumably terrorist) incident. Now in Manchester.

I'm Adrian.

Unfortunately Marco some people just cannot believe their own government will act against them - because of fear. Governments lie all the time - if it's about something as simple as cuts to benefits then people can see the lie - if it's about foreign policy or god forbid the death of citizens they cannot bring themselves to question whatever the government tells them.

Libya is in such a state of chaos right now (because of us) that only two organisations in there are capable of organising what happened - ISIS and the Secret Services (US.UK) - the odds are even until the words STRONG AND STABLE LEADERSHIP cone info the equation.

Anyway - I'm a fruitcake so will shut up now.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    Unfortunately Marco some people just cannot believe their own government will act against them - because of fear. Governments lie all the time - if it's about something as simple as cuts to benefits then people can see the lie - if it's about foreign policy or god forbid the death of citizens they cannot bring themselves to question whatever the government tells them.
    Absolutely, but for those who wish to open their eyes and see, rather than bury their heads in the sand, the evidence is there - and it's damning.

The lies are simply hidden by propaganda, driven by the elite/establishment, and fuelled by governments working covertly to maintain their best interests, all facilitated by brainwashing the public through their TV screens - and trust me, in that respect, the BBC are the biggest culprits of all.

You're far from a "fruitcake", Adrian. Like me, you're a realist, able to take the blinkers off, see through the propaganda, and embrace the (awful) reality.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    Anyway - I'm a fruitcake so will shut up now.
    What Marco said. Crazy times we're living in. In order to be wise in these times you have to be mad to the majority! Propaganda everywhere, almost impossible to know what to believe. But I sure as sh!t don't trust the msm to tell me what's really going on in the world.

No such thing as coincidence when such power politics is being played out, I think. This is a game to these unaccountable alphabet agencies, and the elites pulling the strings are not those who sit in the Houses of Parliament. Is that far-fetched or paranoid? I don't think so. Cui bono?

We're constantly being played, our emotions manipulated by fairly simple psychological programming - how many times have you heard 'strong and stable's these past few weeks? And that's just what you've noticed consciously. We've all been prepped by this rudimentary but effective Psy op, and all we needed was an emotional trigger event to complete the conditioning. Job done, another 5 years to push through the agenda.

Now, I couldn't say with 100% certainty, but it's all too convenient with many of these events coming at politically sensitive times when things could go one way or another with political decisions or people getting angry about the way they're being governed. Terrorism is grade A social control, and so the secret services are in it up to their eyeballs.

And why, oh why, do they always remember to bring their ID cards?!

Conspiranoid rant over, as you were

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lightbulb Key quotes outlining the reality...

Quote Originally Posted by LC1979 View Post
    Crazy times we're living in. In order to be wise in these times you have to be mad to the majority!
    Or at least of a heretical disposition, sufficiently desensitised from the brainwash, thus inquisitive enough to cut through the propaganda, examine the bigger picture and see what's *really* happening.

No such thing as coincidence when such power politics is being played out, I think. This is a game to these unaccountable alphabet agencies, and the elites pulling the strings are not those who sit in the Houses of Parliament.
    Nope, but they're a key part of the establishment, controlled by and acting on behalf of the global super-elite.

We're constantly being played, our emotions manipulated by fairly simple psychological programming - how many times have you heard 'strong and stable's these past few weeks? And that's just what you've noticed consciously. We've all been prepped by this rudimentary but effective Psy op, and all we needed was an emotional trigger event to complete the conditioning. Job done, another 5 years to push through the agenda.
    Absolutely, and fear of seeking the truth and exposing the corruption/propaganda, will ultimately allow the above to continue, until the agenda is fulfilled and the ultimate goal is reached: the elite becoming wealthy beyond their wildest dreams and *openly* controlling the world.

Now, I couldn't say with 100% certainty, but it's all too convenient with many of these events coming at politically sensitive times when things could go one way or another with political decisions or people getting angry about the way they're being governed. Terrorism is grade A social control, and so the secret services are in it up to their eyeballs.
    Yup, you better believe it!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Simon.

I don't really subscribe to a conspiracy type view that our governments are wholly against us. Bad things go on and they act in self interest, sure, and lots of very dodgy things go on in our police forces having too much power and no 'eyes on them', but ultimately the government are working in our interests to stop terrorism. Whether it's working and enough and best financed, and is in our best interests, is another question.

But it strikes me the rhetoric that we 'stand together against terrorism' as is seen being propagated in Manchester, in other words all different religions and communities have the same stance against it, rather than having the opposite effect of making Muslim communities report those with concerning extremist views, perversely actually it does the opposite in emboldening these communities to stay silent in not reporting such people. This is because I think whenever the differences of religious communities are made aware to the public, that it is Muslim people who blow people up (not moderates but extremists) and not christians etc in our society, the reaction of Muslim communities is to stay silent because it highlights further bigger problems. Nobody wants to have an honest debate about why it comes from the Muslim community, because of the all inclusive society we live in, liberal attitudes, and lack of common sense. Ironically this then stops the debate about how it's caused and unwittingly the all community standing against terrorism approach, probably has a counter effect.

The telegraph is reporting today that the Imman of the mosque this bomber attended has given a statement to say he was aware of the bombers extremist views. What then happened. Was it reported to services. What did intelligence services do. I'm sure it will all come out. Im not making a sensationalist point but the likelihood is many moderate people knew about this guys views.

I'm Luke.

They're always "known to the intelligence services", whatever that means.

I'm Adrian.

If you trace back all terrorist events, including hungerford you will find that they happened at some pivotal political point, whether an election where one party wants absolute control and power, or an excuse to invade Iraq and kick start this whole shit off - 200 billion is making someone very rich.

And yes, it's amazing how someone blows themselves to smithereens but has an intact driving licence. Or that the twin towers can collapse and cause unimaginable destruction yet the ID cards of the culprits v are found in 24 hours - bullshit - wake up.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Martin.

If you locked up all UK muslims with extremist views you would have to build a lot of new prisons. That is before you consider that holding extremist views is not actually a crime in this country.

BTW I'm not sure if some previous posters are suggesting that this was a false flag attack designed to influence the election result but if they are I have to say I consider that to be utterly risible.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

The telegraph is reporting today that the Imman of the mosque this bomber attended has given a statement to say he was aware of the bombers extremist views. What then happened. Was it reported to services. What did intelligence services do. I'm sure it will all come out. Im not making a sensationalist point but the likelihood is many moderate people knew about this guys views.
    The point nobody seems willing to make, is that we are at war! And, under attack from an enemy hiding in plain sight. The extremist nuts that want to undertake attacks do not go totally 'under the radar'. Their communities will have within them, people that know full well who they are and are willingly keep quiet about them or even shelter and assist.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

They're always "known to the intelligence services", whatever that means.
    We are all known to intelligence services to one degree or another.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast