+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Another major (presumably terrorist) incident. Now in Manchester.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I was in 6th form in Liverpool in the 80s, knew a few of the Militant Tendancy boys.
    Lol... "Militant Tendency boys" [corrected your spelling error, btw], is that another term for 'free-thinkers'?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Adrian.

I'm confused - for someone to suggest that all Muslims are murderers and then say they are leaving because the thread is getting nasty when someone disagrees with them is profoundly confusing....
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    My best description of Theresa May. ''Tall, lanky, ugly shemale!!!''
    Apparently, before she became PM, she once appeared in an advert for Tena lady. Nothing changes, she's still full of pish!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol... "Militant Tendency boys" [corrected your spelling error, btw], is that another term for 'free-thinkers'?

Marco.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milita...tskyist_group)
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Yes I know... My comment was tongue-in-cheek, but also relevant to the thread, in terms of the usual meaning of militant, and the concept of brainwashing

Marco.
    Main System

Thumbs up Exposing the truth.....

Here's an interesting website for 'militants' who refuse to toe the party line (read as swallow government propaganda): http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=129693

Adrian, you should give the Jill Dando article a good read, especially the connection with Jimmy Saville and the Duke of Edinburgh..... In fact, everyone should read that article for the truth on the disgusting sickness that pervades the establishment, and the corruption that's rife in the BBC!

As for the Manchester bombing atrocity, here's a rather sober and 'non-brainwashed' take on things:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=152156

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth Seeker
    This reminds me so much of the fatuous response to 9/11: “Why do they hate us so much?” What a joke. That’s a bit like Jack the Ripper asking: “Why am I so unpopular among prostitutes?”
    Indeed!!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Here's an interesting website for 'militants' who refuse to toe the party line (read as swallow government propaganda): http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=129693
    Just utter twaddle attempting to defend the indefensible. With some anti-Semitism thrown in at the end. Nice. We are clearly a long way apart in our views on this matter, Marco.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

My mistake quoted the wrong link but the Jill Dando stuff is equally batshit.
    Current Lash Up:

Ha - thought you'd say that!

I didn't say that I agreed with every word written (in reference to Manchester) - it's simply another take on proceedings, which makes you 'think outside the box', essential in my experience to cut through the propaganda and 'psychological programming', perpetrated by governments, and get to the truth with anything, which usually lies in the middle of the extremes.

Think what you like, mate... There's plenty more of that around, if you know where to look, backed up by REAL evidence, as confirmed by friends I have who work for certain newspapers. I could tell you stuff that would make your toes curl.

Anyway, not to worry, one day the truth will out (as it eventually did with Saville), and we'll see what's "batshit"

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Ha - thought you'd say that!

I didn't say that I agreed with every word written (in reference to Manchester) - o.
    I don't agree with a single word of it. in fact I'd like to see people like that kicked out of the country. Put them on a plane and wave goodbye to them. It's no different from attempting to justify the Moors Murderers. I'm appalled that you would even link to it.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast