+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Another major (presumably terrorist) incident. Now in Manchester.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

People like what, exactly? Folk who refuse to simply swallow what the government and certain parts of the media want you to believe?? 'Outrage' is often the result when you force folk to examine what they fear and don't want to believe is true.

So what's your view on what happened to Jill Dando? The case, to this day, remains unresolved, and much real evidence also remains un-investigated by police. The level of cover-up that's taken place is shocking - and such cover-ups happen all the time!

A lot of what was discussed in that article, in reference to the propaganda angle about Manchester, was mentioned on this very thread earlier, and agreed upon by folks here. *That* is what I'm referring to.

I'm afraid if you can't see the brainwashing and deflection that's taking place (in reference to the forthcoming election, and what that entails, in terms of maintaining the best interests of the elite), and still continuing now, then you're blind.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Ian.

I'm no friend of Teresa May or the Tories but to suggest, as some have here, that there was some kind of collusion between the government and security forces to allow the Manchester atrocity to take place for political advantage beggars belief. Instead of offering condolensces to the parents who have lost children and the children who have lost parents this thread has deteriorated into a very unpleasant rant with racist undertones. Perhaps it's time to lock it down or even better delete it and get back to what this forum is supposed to be about - a friendly place to discuss a shared hobby.

I'm Adrian.

Holy crap people - we are all appalled and disgusted and saddened by what happened. On this we can agree I think. That we have different opinions on who and why it occurred is normal. Some of us accept the official line whilst others judge governments on past lies and remarkable coincidences. All opinions are valid in a democracy.

There are some sick groups - but there is also concrete evidence that they were trained and armed by the West, namely the US. This cannot be disputed because it is true and accepted.

Those who are truly behind the shit are not stupid - they know that to hide an unpalatable truth that simply have to hide it in the middle of a lot of other, ridiculous conspiracy theories. An example being 9/11. I suggest anyone who has the interest watch Michael Moore's documentary amongst many others.

As to saville - they waited until he was dead before doing anything - why? Because he would open his mouth and speak.

Marco I will check the Dando stuff - but as I've said many lies are spun to hide a single truth.

We are all entitled to hold extremist views - this is not a crime. It is democracy. Unless you want to live in Stalinist Russia. It becomes an offence when those views are put into action.

99.9999% of Muslims are good people. The same cannot be said of Christians, or other faiths who murder each other every day for money, petty squabbles or just because someone's face didn't fit.

I'm very worried for the UK - which is heading down an isolationist, racist, bigoted shit hole of a country populated by people who value only their own family unit and measure themselves by their latest mobile phone purchase or big screen instead of humanity.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

Quote Originally Posted by ianlenco View Post
    I'm no friend of Teresa May or the Tories but to suggest, as some have here, that there was some kind of collusion between the government and security forces to allow the Manchester atrocity to take place for political advantage beggars belief. Instead of offering condolensces to the parents who have lost children and the children who have lost parents this thread has deteriorated into a very unpleasant rant with racist undertones. Perhaps it's time to lock it down or even better delete it and get back to what this forum is supposed to be about - a friendly place to discuss a shared hobby.
    Ian, condolences have duly been offered, and of course every one of us is shocked and appalled by what happened in Manchester - that goes without saying (although it has been said many times). What's needed now is some insight into what was responsible for the tragedy, and that's what is currently being debated.

Intelligent people attempt to fathom the reason why such atrocities occur, so in that respect it's inevitable that the discussion will be extrapolated into different areas, some of which may be unpalatable, but often 'ugly truths' are only discovered when people face up to what they dare not believe, and that's what others and I are attempting to do here, simply because there's much more than meets the eye, as portrayed by the media, in terms of Monday's atrocity.

This is also the off-topic section of the forum, where political threads are discussed, so if that isn't to your taste, then with respect, I suggest you ignore it and concentrate instead on the many hi-fi and music discussions taking place alongside this on the main forum

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    Holy crap people - we are all appalled and disgusted and saddened by what happened. On this we can agree I think. That we have different opinions on who and why it occurred is normal. Some of us accept the official line whilst others judge governments on past lies and remarkable coincidences. All opinions are valid in a democracy.
    Precisely! And on AoS, we don't shy away from tackling the difficult stuff - head on.

I'll get to the rest of your post in a mo

Marco.
    Main System

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    There are some sick groups - but there is also concrete evidence that they were trained and armed by the West, namely the US. This cannot be disputed because it is true and accepted.

Those who are truly behind the shit are not stupid - they know that to hide an unpalatable truth that simply have to hide it in the middle of a lot of other, ridiculous conspiracy theories. An example being 9/11. I suggest anyone who has the interest watch Michael Moore's documentary amongst many others.
    Indeed, and I'm with you on the whole 9/11 thing, too. So much that went on there, much of which is virtually indisputable, simply doesn't fit with the account of events, as portrayed by the 'powers that be'

As to saville - they waited until he was dead before doing anything - why? Because he would open his mouth and speak.
    Exactly, so if they can cover that up like that, what else is similarly being covered up, in order to pull the wool over our eyes?

Marco I will check the Dando stuff - but as I've said many lies are spun to hide a single truth.
    Yup, I get that.

However, please do check out the Dando stuff - and dig DEEP - as you'll have to plough through both the excesses of mentalist nonsense from the worst of the conspiracy theorists, as well as establishment spin, to get to the truth, and trust me, prominent members of the royal family, as well as politicians, are up to their eyes in the whole pedophile ring thing.....

One of the reasons why Saville was never properly investigated for his crimes, while he was alive, was because he had friends in very high places, and so he knew that he was untouchable.

My friend, who's a reporter for one of the national newspapers, said that the editor at the time had suggested on numerous occasions to expose the whole Saville affair, whilst he was alive, but was 'told' by his bosses that they simply couldn't go there...

I could say plenty more on the matter, trust me! But here isn't the appropriate place. In the meantime, in reference to Dando, read this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ill-Dando.html

Forget that it's the Daily Mail, and concentrate instead on the FACTS Mark Williams-Thomas outlines on the TV show This Morning. It's simply cover-up city!

We are all entitled to hold extremist views - this is not a crime. It is democracy. Unless you want to live in Stalinist Russia. It becomes an offence when those views are put into action.
    Indeed, although I don't consider views that have been expressed so far by any of us here as "extremist"; more 'un-blinkered' and free-thinking, than extremist.

If folk simply want to swallow the 'official line', fed to them by the establishment-controlled media, then good luck to them, but please don't act all shocked and affronted when what you've chosen to ignore, to protect your sensibilities, is exposed to justified scrutiny!!

I'm very worried for the UK - which is heading down an isolationist, racist, bigoted shit hole of a country populated by people who value only their own family unit and measure themselves by their latest mobile phone purchase or big screen instead of humanity.
    Hear, hear... And Jez provided evidence of that earlier. The sad fact is, we're on an inevitable path to ruin, unless something fundamentally drastic is done now, starting with a vote for ANYONE but the Tories, [or closet, and not so closet, racist parties] on 8th June!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    People like what, exactly?.
    People like the wanker who writes that blog you linked to. People like that disgust me. Deportation is the least worst thing that should happen to them. It should be a criminal offence to express any support for these suicide bombers or to try to excuse their actions in any way. I'm normally an advocate for free speech but free speech does not give anyone the right to shout Fire! in a crowded theatre and offering excuses or support for child murderers is far worse than that.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Adrian.

I haven't read that blog. I don't support violence of any type. Period. But I want you to think about this...

Take a moment to think about how you feel for your wife, your kids, your home, yourself.

Now imagine this....

You live in a poor area of scrubland in the back of no where.

You are 12 years old, you don't go to school, and you live with your dad, your mum, and your sister in a little house raising goats. You're happy. Life is simple. The sun rises and sets. Laughter is within your home and your heart.

Then one day you see planes crossing the sky. You hear your parents whispering together at night. The ruler of your land has been killed by outsiders. They are afraid but they tell you not to worry.

Then a few weeks later people you recognise as from your own people turn up and you watch as your sister is raped in front of your family and sold into prostitution, as your mum is raped then butchered, and as a bullet is put into the head of your weeping father.

Who do you blame for this - the people who did it or the people who took out the person in charge, the law and control.

Those who murdered your family whisper lies to you, they brainwash you and put a gun in your hand and a bomb round your waist. You don't know what is right or what is wrong or who is to blame for the destruction of your way of life. But now there is no laughter in your heart - only hate and confusion.

This is the reality of the situation. This is why terrorists exist and are created.

Now - think again about your family.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    People like the wanker who writes that blog you linked to. People like that disgust me. Deportation is the least worst thing that should happen to them. It should be a criminal offence to express any support for these suicide bombers or to try to excuse their actions in any way. I'm normally an advocate for free speech but free speech does not give anyone the right to shout Fire! in a crowded theatre and offering excuses or support for child murderers is far worse than that.
    I totally agree with you martin. Ok so I will say it..... The rubbish being said by Adrian is ignorant and beggars belief and it's the same crap these jihadi symphathises and jihadists come up with. You are right it should be banned. What he ignores is that Isis is killing more of their own but different types of Muslim then any American plane or planes or army etc. Read about what they are doing to the yadize people. Watch the Stacey Dooley film on that issue, and female defence forces.

He needs to read a few books on the subject or read a paper. The ignorance is unbelievable and I actually think we have so many ill educated and ignorant people in this country. He can't understand that these Isis groups are hi jacking a political agenda for their ideal and Islamic state agenda with strict Islamic laws interpreted by the Koran strictly i terpretated. Islamic Terrorism exists where these people hi jack political ideals i.e. Use American planes collateral damage (for a different reason e.g. Removal of hussein and Iraq conflict with regime change) to sustain a cause of an Islamic state, recruiting these nut jobs who go to Syria etc. Islamic terrorism can be traced back long before the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's a complex interplay of social problems of people in developing countries, their lack of education and concept of civil rights in a civilised society, strong religion, etc.

The problem is gullible people believe what some of these jihadi symphathises say and have no idea of how it is in reality on the ground in these countries.

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I don't agree with a single word of it. in fact I'd like to see people like that kicked out of the country. Put them on a plane and wave goodbye to them. It's no different from attempting to justify the Moors Murderers. I'm appalled that you would even link to it.
    And for balance... I do agree with virtually every word of it and disagree with pretty much everything you and "Dynamics" say...
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast