+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad Dog Speakers

I'm Shane.

Default Bad Dog Speakers

Interesting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5eAcHMXCBA (No connection with him!)

Please bare in mind, the guy is based in the USA.

S.

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Interesting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5eAcHMXCBA (No connection with him!)

Please bare in mind, the guy is based in the USA.

S.
    That ended up on my YouTube feed for some reason. Got to say that he did sound like a total moron!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210| Jelco SA-750| Benz Micro ACE SM MC| Squeezebox Touch/MCRU linear PSU | Cambridge Audio 851C | High Resolution Music Streamer II+ / Linestreamer+ | Raspberry Pi 2/IQ-Audio DAC+ / Max2Play | Conrad-Johnson ET3 Control Amplifier| Conrad-Johnson LP125sa KT120 Power Amplifier| Avalon NP Evo 2.0 Speakers| Cardas Audio Quadlink-5C Speaker Cables and Interconnects| Finite Elemente Pagode Signature E-14 equipment support

I'm Rob.

I just wasted 5 mins of my life. Yes, I speed clicked through the frames to find the interesting bit..........?
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Alex.

When I hear that someone is planning to make speakers that will 'make you sh*t my pants when you listen to them' I begin to think that that isn't a compelling proposition 😁

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Technics SL1210| Jelco SA-750| Benz Micro ACE SM MC| Squeezebox Touch/MCRU linear PSU | Cambridge Audio 851C | High Resolution Music Streamer II+ / Linestreamer+ | Raspberry Pi 2/IQ-Audio DAC+ / Max2Play | Conrad-Johnson ET3 Control Amplifier| Conrad-Johnson LP125sa KT120 Power Amplifier| Avalon NP Evo 2.0 Speakers| Cardas Audio Quadlink-5C Speaker Cables and Interconnects| Finite Elemente Pagode Signature E-14 equipment support

danilo Guest

Ever since I became aware of 'Audio' (too many years ago ) speaker makers pop up like mushrooms and die off just as abruptly.
    Each and every one assuming they have the better mousetrap.
    Their dead must number in the thousands

Always a source of amazement.

I'm Simon.

He looks like a bit of a chancer to me. Ironic I was thinking is this Avid Merriams American relation, with the bandage.

I like the way at the end he talks about his speakers being the next best thing to an orgasm. But he is searching for words as he doesn't know what he is going to say. I suspect his speakers are bass boom boxes that strip the concrete out the walls and lift the house off its foundations.

Don't we have the best hi - fi industry in the world in the UK, and if you wanted to believe anyone who is best for hi fi you'd think of British makes. I'm biased of course, but maybe a discussion for another thread.

+ Reply to Thread