+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RA at Cash Converters

I'm Will.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    My local cash converters have a pair of Russ Andrews speakers in stock, but their website doesn't mention them at all.

Anyone know anything about them?
    Yeah! If they're at cash converters they're probably stolen! The UKs 2nd biggest 'fence' after ebay...perhaps
    Cheers, Will

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    I think he may have designed his own a while back, I used to get his connected booklet sent to me after I'd bought some cables and Im sure they were in it, shortish floorstanders with biggish drivers?
    No.

Small standmounters with pre screwed holes for mounting on some kind of stand
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by WAD62 View Post
    Yeah! If they're at cash converters they're probably stolen! The UKs 2nd biggest 'fence' after ebay...perhaps
    I know we always joke about it, 'Crack Convertors' is my favourite, but doesn't anyone selling to them has to provide ID and proof of address and such like? I used to know a bloke who had a junk shop and plod were always on his case about keeping records of what he bought from whom.

I know that's not foolproof or anything but I'm pretty sure you can't just wander in and sell them a mobile phone or something without producing some docs.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12