+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Blind phono stage & amp; Capacitor testing

I'm Geoff.

I'd sooner have this: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...stage-and-PSU1

Not much around to touch it for the money. I should know. It used to be mine. Really musical device.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'd sooner have this: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...stage-and-PSU1

Not much around to touch it for the money. I should know. It used to be mine. Really musical device.
    I did consider picking that up to try against the OTP but seeing as how the MK2 is in development, I thought id wait and see how that turns out. It should be very good.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Mission 774 OG Tonearm > Toshiba SR 370 Turntable > ZYX R50 Bloom cartridge > Firebottle OTP Phono Stage > Firebottle Monoblocks > Creek OBH-11SE Headphone Amp > IXOS Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132225828599

Click the link, Tom ����

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Interesting but for all I'm reading I'm not sure I'd spring 500 on one.

I actually agree on the Slee Era V, I had one too years ago and I really rate it.

I must hear the OTP though at some point.
    Speakers - 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys with custom crossovers; Amp - Radford STA100; Preamp - EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII with Ikeda IT345-CR1 and Ortofon 309 Limited tonearms; Cartridges: Miyajima Kansui, Zero Mono and Premium 78, Ikeda 9TT, Ortofon SPU Royal N and SPU Mono GM MkII, and GE VX II vintage mono; phono stage and SUT from EAR 912; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for early mono and 78; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport and RPI2 with HifiBerry Digi+ board, heavily upgraded Audio Note Kit DAC.

'Wer nicht liebt Wein, Weib und Gesang der ist ein Narr sein Leben lang.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567