This is my 2nd album and maybe first proper release on Syngate Records in Germany and a shameless plug by me. It is Berlin school based but also touches on other styles of electronica.

https://syngate.bandcamp.com/album/electron-utopia
(DASK - Electron Utopia)

Since I crossed over to the 'dark side' of 'pro audio' and composing my own music I have been less into Hi-Fi. In fact I don't own any expensive HiFi speakers any more, the last pair being some martin logans. However what I find interesting is that being into HiFi for so long (30 years) and having used some expensive gear in the past and making my own DIY gear it has served me very well in training my ears to make my own sounds having spent countless hours tweaking my Hi-Fi like most of us do.

I will say that mastering can be hard and almost impossible to make an album sound good on all setups, hats off to the pros that do this for a living. Some ear buds like the apple ones are so bad when you master to sound correct on pro studio headphones or speakers so it sounds good on an decent HiFi it can sound poor on stuff used by the masses. I see why some music now sounds ok on budget setups but really bad on hi-end revealing systems that show all the EQ done to suit lower systems so the art is getting a balance between the two. I took some time mastering this myself with various tools since I cannot afford to use a proper mastering studio, most indie musicians can't tbh.

Anyone with electronics background or knowledge should get the title of the tracks and theme of the album BTW.