+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Claudio.

Default Hello Forum

I’m Claudio and I entered this forum today. I love music and the audio gear since a child. I am not a technician but an audiophile.

My music: from pop to classical (that includes rock, electronic, jazz..) The sources are LP, cassette, CD, SACD or ALAC files (audio network player). For playing cassettes I own a Nakamichi 1000ZXL.

The main system is Accuphase with Tannoy Kingdom speakers. But recently I entered the valve world, mainly for headphones.

Though I have been listening with headphones for a long time, it is in recent years that I expanded the number of them. I’ve got many, but not as a collector. I have not a favourite one, just depends on the moment. I think there is a different one to use depending on the kind of music, the mood, the recording quality and the amplifier you use at that moment. This way is an exponential combination, even more when considering valve rolling.

I wish I could do that with speakers, but there is a matter of money and space. So, better try with headphones.

When listening with headphones I use one of these amplifiers: 1-Valves: WooAudio WA2 or PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated; 2-SolidState: Accuphase Stereo Control Centre C-265. I only use headphones at home.

I wish to learn from this forum and try to contribute with my findings too.
    Last edited by zero_duke; 18-05-2017 at 21:45.

+ Reply to Thread