+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear audiophiles!

I'm Edgar.

Default Dear audiophiles!

Edgar is my name and i live in Stockholm Sweden.

I found this forum last year when i wanted to modify my dear technics 1210s which i use almost every day for playing late 60s-early 70s heavy/psych/prog.. LPs or mixing deep/dubby techno at about 120bmp.

Ben slightly obsessed with hifi equipment since i was a kid and just love to hear the sound of a bass drum in the middle of my speakers

Current family members:
    nagaoka200s-rega rb303s-technincs 1210s with LDA PSUs,achromats,isonones,techniboots.
    Pre: ecler nuo4 dj mixer or project prebox rs, power box rs psu, trigon vanguard 2, volcano 2 battery pack,
    Amp: mark levinson no27
    speakers: audio physic scorpio 2

I'm Geoff.

Hi Edgar. Welcome to AOS.

As you've seen, this is a good place for fans of Technics turntables.

You have an interesting selection of equipment there. Tell us if you have further plans for your system.

Feel free to join in with the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    Edgar is my name and i live in Stockholm Sweden.

I found this forum last year when i wanted to modify my dear technics 1210s which i use almost every day for playing late 60s-early 70s heavy/psych/prog.. LPs or mixing deep/dubby techno at about 120bmp.

Ben slightly obsessed with hifi equipment since i was a kid and just love to hear the sound of a bass drum in the middle of my speakers

Current family members:
    nagaoka200s-rega rb303s-technincs 1210s with LDA PSUs,achromats,isonones,techniboots.
    Pre: ecler nuo4 dj mixer or project prebox rs, power box rs psu, trigon vanguard 2, volcano 2 battery pack,
    Amp: mark levinson no27
    speakers: audio physic scorpio 2
    Welcome Edgar, I have had the same obsession since 1979 but have been obsessed with music since around 1966. It is really good to hear you are a vinyl obsessive and a prog obsessive. Come join the gang. I think you'll like it here.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Edgar,

Interesting system you have. Not many Mark Levinson owners here - think you are only the fourth.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry (also a ML fan)
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread