+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: WLM Diva monitors in zebrano finish

I'm ROGER.

Pics of these beauties when I owned them

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    Ok - I really do need to live in the UK!
    Yeah but you get the Sun an hot hot hot
    We have to huddle around glowing valves to keep warm
    Tangerine LP12,Naim Aro, Benz Wood
    Audiomeca Kreatura & Elixir Dac,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP100 MC
    SiriuS D100
    Quad FM4,RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    HSM with re capped Mundorf Supreme and Atlas rewire

I'm Dennis.

Until Brexit I was going to move to Spain, being sick of 7 months of the year being awful.

I wanted to be able to cycle in Feb, with temps of Britain in May, have a cheaper house and heating bills and eat lovely Spanish vegetables, have an index linked pension and health exchange, but oh no, that is all ruined now.

I'm Adrian.

Don't talk to me about brexit. Before I came to. Spain I couldn't get a job, was living in poverty (sometimes a single potato to feed me for a day). I came here and built a very successful business. If I have to come back to that because of the ignorance and stupidity of bigots I will not be responsible for my actions.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Grant.

Personally its a stupid decision. Another Vote should have been taken after it became obvious folk voted from annoyance only and they were not really informed of the likely consequences
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Adrian.

The fact that there are a million xpats living successful lives who might end up back in the UK living off the state, never mind the upheaval and distress this would cause doesn't seem to matter to Ms May.

I heard the speech from Junker (God knows how you spell his name) - basically People/Payment/Trade, in that order - so humanity first. The response from May Payment/Trade/People, so humanity last. I'm ashamed of my country - and I never thought I'd say that.

Anyway - back to the original post..

Lovely speakers, but has WLM gone out of business?
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    The Truth linestage
    Cary 805c SET amps

I'm Josie.

Beautiful speakers. I was tempted once upon a time. Always heard great things about them.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Preamplifier: Croft Epoch Elite - Dual external PSU & Upgrades
    Amplifier: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp No. 5 using KT150's
    Digital: Raspberry Pi & ALLO Piano DAC & KALI - IQAudio DAC with SBooster Linear BOBW PSU & Trio DP700 CDP
    Turntable: Thorens TD124 MkII - Schopper refurbished
    Tonearm: SME 3009 S2 None Improved - Audio Origami modified
    Cartridge: Ortofon SPU GT
    Speakers: 15" Tannoy Monitor Golds in Lockwood Majors with Tannoyista Spec 3 crossovers
    Cables/Mains: Mark Grant Black Series mains cables & 6-Way power bar
    Cables/IC's: Mark Grant HDX1 Pure Copper + Custom made Silver/Gold interconnects
    Mains Other: Tube Distinctions/Mark Grant 'The Power Works' Digital noise mains power filter TD2414-MG - Nick Gorham DC Blocker unit constructed by Mark Grant

I'm Neil.

The fact that there are a million xpats living successful lives who might end up back in the UK living off the state, never mind the upheaval and distress this would cause doesn't seem to matter to Ms May.

I heard the speech from Junker (God knows how you spell his name) - basically People/Payment/Trade, in that order - so humanity first. The response from May Payment/Trade/People, so humanity last. I'm ashamed of my country - and I never thought I'd say that.

Anyway - back to the original post..

Lovely speakers, but has WLM gone out of business?
    No changed direction away from from what they were doing. The original partnership broke up. This is WLM now http://wlm-audio.com/
    Regards Neil

System 1: AMG Giro turntable, AMG 9W2 tonearm, Air Tight PC3 cartridge, Passlabs Xono phonostage, AMG Reference armcable. Accuphase DP57 CD player, Marantz SA7 SACD player, Sony HAP Z1es Digital File Player + Audioquest Jitter Bug, Veracity Mystra DAC + Dell Laptop + iFi i power + JKenny JKSPIDIF, Wireworld Starlight USB + Audioquest Jitter Bug, for computer audio, Audio Valve RKV2 headphone amp, headphones Grado GS 1000, Balanced Audio Technology VK300se integrated amplifier, Anthony Gallo Reference 3.1 speakers. Cabling: Signal - Audience AU24, Analysis Plus, Atlas Mavros, Speaker - QED Genesis Silver Spiral. Mains Cabling: Audience AU24, Analysis Plus, TCI. Mark Grant distribution blocks, Equipment tables Target Audio B series.

System 2: Loricraft Garrard 401 turntable + SME 5 tonearm + VDH MC10 cartridge + Graham IC70 tonearm cable, Modified Technics 1200 turntable + Triplannar 7 tonearm + VDH Frog Gold cartridge + Paul Hynes SR7 PSU, SME Model 20 turntable + Graham Phantom tonearm + Ortofon MC5200 cartridge + Graham IC70 tonearm cable, Balanced Audio Technology VK10se phonostage, Moon Andromeda CD player, Esoteric P5 SACD transport and P 5 DAC, Toshiba 9500 DVD Audio player, AMR DP777 DAC + HP laptop + iFi i power + Wireworld Starlight USB - for computer audio, Kenwood 8300 tuner, Revox B760 tuner, Magnum Dynalab signal sleuth, Leak Troughline tuner + EAR Stereo decoder, Revox B77 mk 2 & Revox A77 mk3 reel to reel recorders, Balanced Audio Technology VK52se pre-amplifier, Music Reference RM200 mk1 power-amplifier, Anthony Gallo Reference 3.5 speakers. Cabling: Signal/Speaker - Atlas Mavros. Mains Cabling: Audience AU24, TCI. Mains distribution blocks Mark Grant and Russ Andrews, Equipment tables Clear Light Audio.

I'm Adrian.

Drool...
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    The Truth linestage
    Cary 805c SET amps

I'm Andrew.

Don't talk to me about brexit. Before I came to. Spain I couldn't get a job, was living in poverty (sometimes a single potato to feed me for a day). I came here and built a very successful business. If I have to come back to that because of the ignorance and stupidity of bigots I will not be responsible for my actions.
    Isn't unemployment in Spain much higher than in the UK?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast