+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi everybody

I'm arron.

Default Hi everybody

Very nice to see you guys. I'm Arron from US, but not a citizen so forgive my bad english.

As all knows, czar is synonym of King/Emperor/Caesar/Kaiser but I like czar more since it is unique, weird and rare!
    Not a profound meaning at all.

Started from Heavy Metal in my high school era, now I listen every kinds of music which make me feel good.
    Mostly jazz, classical, pop but not a fan of hip hop, some of the Raps are good though.

My system is very simple

Yamaha SACD DVD player
    NAD C326Bee amp
    PSB Imagine T speaker
    NuForce dac (consider Caiman SEG)
    Speaker cables from Anti Cables
    Mid~High grade RCA cable, HDMI cable
    MAC mini

So far so good but open to upgrades.
    Feel free to recommend.
    Last edited by czar2000; 13-05-2017 at 14:51.

I'm Martin.

Hi Arron welcome to the Forum.

Never heard of your speakers before, had to look them up.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / NVA A30 Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm arron.

Yes it is weird too.
    Entry level tower speaker, more focused to HT I think but not a bad sounding.
    It is time to retire

I'm Geoff.

Hello Arron. Welcome to AOS.

Yes. Listening to all kinds of music is the best way. Why have boundaries? (apart from chart dross )

Feel free to join in any chat that interests you, there's a lot going on and the members are friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Arron.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

+ Reply to Thread