+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naim Unitilite For Sale - Bluetooth version

I'm nick.

Default Naim Unitilite For Sale - Bluetooth version

Selling my Naim Unitlite to raise funds as I'm planning on getting an Audio Note CD player for my main system.

This is a Naim standalone CD Player, amp and streamer. All you need are speakers and you are good to go. I've been using it as my second system. It sounds fantastic. Will be sorry to see it go.

It's the Bluetooth version with streaming and support for Tidal and Spotify. I've tried streaming from my Mac on it and it worked very well. Mostly i've just played CD's though!

I bought it ex demo about 6 months ago. It's had very little use. In my opinion the Unitilite is something of an audiophile bargain for the wonderful sound you are getting from this box.

Its in great condition except for some scratches on the screen which to be honest iv'e only just noticed. It depends on the light but i've tried to show them as clearly as possible.

More details of this model here:

http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/naim-un...-in-one-system

Attachment 20258Attachment 20259Attachment 20260

It costs £2055 New. There is a used one on Ebay at the moment for £1650. Which is not the Bluetooth version. So considering the scratches on the screen and the fact i like to sell things fast i'm asking £1350.

Selling with the original box, mains lead and remote.
    I don't have the original instruction manual but it is easily available as a PDF from Naim.

I have the original transit screws and box so could ship. But would prefer pick up as you can hear it before you take it away. I'm based in Glossop, Derbyshire.

thanks

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm nick.

now £1250

+ Reply to Thread