+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Record cleaning - a request...

I'm Richie.

Default Record cleaning - a request...

does anyone near the united states of south london have a record cleaner that would be prepared to clean six records for a fee? i have six records that i have owned since i was a teenager. all are showing their age, like their aging rocker owner, and i would like to see if they can be brought back to life.

i know i can a) buy an rcm; or b) send them off, but i can't get planning permission for a) and don't fancy spending £20 sending them off for a possible non-event.

i am happy to pay a bottle of posh montepulciano (obtained at source!) for someone's trouble reviving these old ladies. also happy to pay in classic car mechanicery, guided tours of brockley (birthplace of pagan altar!) in an fia mgb or rights of light advice, should it be needed...

if anyone can help, please drop me a line.

I'm Loz.

Be more than happy to give them a spin for you Richie if you can bring them up to North London.

Cheers

Loz

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I'm not near you, but if you want to post them up, I'll clean them for you.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

LOL, looks like you're sorted.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Richie.

looks like it!

dunfermline is a bit of a trek - my cousin lives there (i grew up in kirkcaldy), and i will be there for a wedding in june.

my vertigo swirl black sabbath/banned appetite for destruction/love it to death may live again!

you guys are great!

+ Reply to Thread