+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nottingham Analogue Interspace & RB300 with Cardas Wiring and Heavyweight CW

I'm Tony.

Default Nottingham Analogue Interspace & RB300 with Cardas Wiring and Heavyweight CW

Due to an upgrade to a VPI Scout I now have my trusty NAS Interspace for sale.

The TT is from the 90's and still sounds exactly how it did when I 1st bought it back then. It was used daily for about 8 years and then packed away due to us having children.

At the time I upgraded the RB300 with Cardas wiring and added a Heavyweight counter weight. Both these additions greatly improved the sound which I would describe as a real step up from the likes of RP3's ect.

When I 1st had the deck I fitted a Mission 774 arm and drilled the arm base to make it fit. It wasn't a great match and I replaced it with the then unmoded RB300. I never got round to replacing the arm board after drilling it so the arm board as can be seen from the pics still bears the scars. It has not effect whatsoever on the sound though.

The belt was replaced in 2005 and used for a further year, before it all got packed away.

I set it up again about 3 weeks ago and it still sounds as good as it did back in the day.

The finish on the plinth has no dinks, dents or scratches.

I run the TT using Loctite Superlube oil and I would describe the TT sound as lush with very good imaging and pace.

The TT sale does not include the cartridge or Michell Cover.

£350 and collection only due to no box.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

blackstar Guest

PMed.

I'm Mike.

Bargain for someone in the West country!

I'm Tony.

I've attached some more pics.

The TT has no serial number and I suspect it may have been a prototype as the dealer I bought it from was a close friend of Tom Fletcher.

Anyway, it seems to have a thicker plinth that most I've seen and the bearing is bronze.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Tony.

Damn, the Michell Cover wont fit the VPI Scout due to the arm set up so I'll throw that in as well at £350.

The cover is only a few weeks old!

I'm Tony.

Provisionally sold pending arrangements for collection.

I'm Tony.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread