+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 0.5m

I'm Anthony.

Default Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 0.5m

Current list price £1,590 selling for £800 ppg

World class flagship cable from the USA. Reviews online all agree that this is one of the best cables available regardless of price. It only came second to the Tara labs cable costing 5 times as much ( I shit you not )

Series 6 cables appear to sell online for around the £700 mark 2nd hand so although a pricey add , well worth the dosh if your system can handle it.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Anthony.

bump
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Anthony.

open to reasonable offers

I'm Anthony.

I'm Anthony.

I'm Anthony.

Bump

I'm Anthony.

Removed from sale

+ Reply to Thread