I've been watching a few documentaries on this case with the 10 year anniversary, firstly the panarama one and then the sky news long discussion. Also watched Amarals banned documentary, the Portuguese policeman the mccanns are suing. Ive started reading a new book on the subject.

I can't for the life of me believe these people on the internet who bang on about the guilt of the mccanns, which lacks all credibility. Going to the extent of setting up a fund, taking years off work, suing people to stop wrong stories being perpetuated that could take the focus off finding her, all when they are somehow complicit in her disappearance. Just so unbelievable for me.

Whilst of course very sad, it's a very interesting story nonetheless. The story of a bungled investigation which has led to so many theories and what exactly does the evidence show so far? A classic 'whodunnit' of significant interest.

God if ever you could use a real crystal ball to try and return this child, you'd do it in this case.