+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann ten years

I'm Rob.

Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

I am not, and therefore have no right to judge the parents in what happend to that little girl, I dont read the tabloid news, so Have no view, or opinion on the situation, appart from what I stated in my earlier post, I do however; hope that one day the truth will come out, and or hopefuly she will be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigger67 View Post
    And that will always taint the view of anyone on the outside.
    Whether they were complicit or not - and I don't believe they were, either - they're still guilty in most people's eyes.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Simon.

I read this Amaral guy was taken off the case, was forced to leave the police force from what it seemed was political pressure and went back to Lisbon to live with his parents, without salary or pension. It was then that his book and documentary came out that was banned on mccans libel accusations against him. If I had to guess he did it for cash, but the position of the Portuguese police authority, for which their case is indefinetely open (unlike British investigation coming to an end) has always been that there isn't sufficient evidence of mccans guilt (or anyone for that matter). Therefore amarals position in documentaries etc is at odds with official Portuguese position. this story about a coffin is just supposition which amaral is latching onto as a very tenuous potential explanation. I don't think it helps the mccans that people believe what they read, without weighing motives and stuff up. These sorts of cases upset lots of people and loads of motives are flying around.

I'm Simon.

I read a few books on the subject since posting this and absolutely no way the mccans were complicit in the dissapearance at all. Quite disgusting how lots of people have made out they were with lots of salacious comments on you tube videos etc.

I'm Anthony.

watch the Richard.D.Hall series ( about 7 hours ) on youtube
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post
    I did check that out but it's conspiracy theories at best, selective facts, and misrepresentation and I think it plays to people I think who just look at things without balance or without sense of credibility. His videos are long and rambling and it's difficult to actually understand what points he is making quite often. He had some statement analyst in but he didn't look at the balance of what the statement reasoned. So if he interviewed this person who is an expert and the expert gave lots of facts in the negative against the mccans, there is no other reasonable explanation to draw (other than by those that are easily drawn in) that the mccans are the guilty party. On the other hand if hall had said this fact of statement anaylysis is concerning but then someone else balanced it up by saying they saw the mccans crying for days, contradicting an issue raised in statement analysis, one can get a sense of balance to make your own mind up. The people like Hall just try and convince people it's only one sided, which for me is so obvious, so I think the documentary has zero credibility. That said he had lots of interesting stuff to say about some potential suspects including a polish man in his 'documentary' called the Phantoms about the McCans. The funny thing is if he had balanced some if the stuff up, he would get much more of a following.

I'm Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post

Rambling, unfocused twaddle. Perfect fodder for the weak of mind.

I'm Simon.

Some of the videos on you tube about the mccans are really bad. Vitriolic, spiteful hate which is libelous and of a harassing nature. The worst side of the internet sadly.

I'm Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by narabdela View Post
    Rambling, unfocused twaddle. Perfect fodder for the weak of mind.
    Weak of mind??????
    Tell me one thing that has come forward in any other media that has not been utter twaddle.
    The simple fact that the British refuse to acknowledge that the Mccans could be involved shows the true weak minds
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Martin.

You think there is a possibility they killed her accidentally and conspired to cover it up?

I'll grant you that it is not impossible but I would consider it to be very, very unlikely that is what happened.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast