+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Northwest Audio Show

I'm Hugo.

Default Northwest Audio Show

I will be exhibiting at the Northwest Audio Show 24-25 June 2017, at Cranage Hall. See http://audioshow.co.uk for details of the show.

The organisers are creating a 'Vinyl Village' and that is where I will most likely be set up with a small stand, showcasing the following:

• Miyajima Cartridges, both stereo and mono, plus Miyajima SUTs
    • Reed tonearms - I hope to have the 12" Reed 3P ready for the show
    • Ammonite Audio Improved Jelco tonearm collars and spacers
    • SMARTractor alignment tool - your chance to get hands and eyes on this great aid to turntable setup
    • Townshend Audio Seismic Platforms and Pods - hear for yourself just what these can do for a turntable

I will have my venerable Kenwood KD-990 and Thorens TD-124 turntables on hand so that visitors can hear Miyajima stereo and mono cartridges through a high quality headphone rig.

I will of course be offering some good deals over the weekend.

Depending on progress with the CAD designs, I may also have production prototype examples of a new range of modular and very pretty machined alloy armboards for Technics SL-1200 turntables, both old and new. I have just ordered a silver SL-1200GR to serve as a static demonstrator for these armboards.

I'm Phil.

brilliant , great fan of Townshend stuff . hope its a great show and well attended
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Hugo.

Just a couple of days to go until the North West Audio Show, the only show that's free to enter! We will be there, showcasing the following:

• Miyajima Cartridges, both stereo and mono, plus Miyajima SUTs
    • Reed tonearms - my 12" Reed 3P tonearm is here and sounding sublime with a Miyajima Shilabe
    • Ammonite Audio's Improved Jelco tonearm collars and spacers
    • SMARTractor alignment tool - your chance to have a look and a play with this fantastic aid to accurate tonearm setup
    • Townshend Audio Seismic Platforms and Pods - hear for yourself just what these can do for your equipment, and particularly a turntable
    • Ziro Audio cables - a new name with some remarkable cables and visitors will be able to compare Ziro mains and tonearm cables to a range of alternatives, from cheap upwards

I have some surprising offers on new, ex-dem and used equipment.

Please come along to say hello.

+ Reply to Thread