Was watching Manchester by the Sea few weeks ago and without giving anything a way there is a tragic moment and the accompanying music is an emotional classical track.
Of course i have Sound Hound on me phone and that tells me not just what music it is but exactly what track it is - Adagio in G minor for Strings and Organ (after T Albioni), David Parry conducting the LPO - 50 Greatest Pieces of Classical Music.

So i get the album and i come across another very sad moving piece - Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings
Wikipaedia tells me: Alexander J. Morin, author of Classical Music: The Listener's Companion, said that the piece was "full of pathos and cathartic passion" and that it "rarely leaves a dry eye."
while Thomas Larson remarked that the piece "evokes a deep sadness in those who hear it"

Finally Johnny Cash s rendition of Hurt - originally by 9 inch Nails - from one of his American albums, 4 i think,does pull hard at the heartstrings.
Only he could have done it like this. There is an especially moving video made by a famous music vid director that had to be rushed cause Mr Cash was not well. June Carter made an appearance in it.
She was dead 3 months after the video was made and the man himself was gone at 7 months.

So my 3 emotional tracks are :
Adagio in G minor for Strings and Organ (after T Albioni)
Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings
Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt

weep