+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: 6 tier rack

I'm Colin.

Default Wanted: 6 tier rack

Hi,

In the market for a 6 tier stand if anyone has want they want rid of? not looking to spend more than about £100 if possible...

Happy to collect up to about 2 hours from here.. So Brighton, South London, Oxford, that sort of radius..

Cheers

I'm Colin.

Anyone?

I'm Paul.

It's a bit of an unusual item, isn't it ?

The height alone would make it a bit of a tower.
    Mine's a 5-shelfer and that's pretty tall.

Maybe make one yourself or get two of the smaller Target tables and stack one on top of the other ?
    Either that, or get a five-shelf Target and one of their wall-mounted turntable shelves above it to make the sixth platform ??
    Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Colin.

I like unusual...

Deck/amp/cd/MD/MC/tuner

Maybe 5 and a shelf may work, hadn't thought of that!

Cheers

I'm Grant.

Ive a black tt shelf lying around in shed. Think it might be a target. Never thought of using it with my 5 tier target rack. Too late now as i sold the rack lol. Think there was another five tier on sale here
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm stuart.

Target did make a 6 tier stand with fully adjustable shelves (I have one) but I have no idea what it was called. I use an Apollo TT shelf to make it a 7 shelf stand. The Apollo shelf is marginally narrower (2-3mm) than the internal shelf width of the stand so I was able to lower the top shelf of the stand and the TT shelf appears to be part of the stand

I'm Alex.

I have a Soundstyle XS105 (5 shelf) you can have for £75. The bottom shelf is really deep so you should easily get 2 components on it.

I'm Adrian.

Hi Alex I would be very interested in the rack if Colin is not would it be possible to post pics.
    Many thanks
    Adrian

I'm Alex.

I was going to post pictures this evening, then remembered I had previously offered it to Jerry:-

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...ght=soundstyle

I'm Colin.

I like the look of that Alex, I see you offered it before, should Jerry not want it, I'll take it, can't get to Oxford until next weekend though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast