Looking to buy a new cart for my OL Silver mk3a arm, which I use on my Heybrook TT2. Haven't used this TT in a over a year, the last cart was a Rondo Red which snapped, sad face. Before that used the Ortofon Blue - but that was with Rega RB300, this OL arm is new to me. I posted this thread on PFM aswell, and seem to have settled upon Audio Technica, as I want a MC cart (always used MM so would like to try out MC, and after briefly hearing the Rondo red I could appreciate the overall higher quality of mc), and AT seem to do quite a wide range of budget mc carts. First on list is the AT-OC9ML/II, which I've seen from UK Ebay sellers at around £350. My amps are Naim 72/140/cap, with internal naim phono boards (will be trying the Firebottle plus soon), speakers Epos ES11. Been using a 1210 with Jelco 750D arm for the past year, with a Denon DL110, I like this cart, and see others referring to its 'musicality', which seems to ring true, I'd say I prefer the Denon to the Ortofon Blue. One area I'd like to improve on is sound staging, apart from that I just want to avoid overall harshness or treble screechiness.