I started around 20 years ago with a typical whathifi set up consisting of Audiolab electronics and mission speakers, then moved onto Rega and discovered Royds. I've then been through many pairs of Royd speakers and became a bit of a swapper. As a bachelor at the time, I enjoyed the thrill of trying new kit with no one to reign me and it was an enjoyable time. 20 years on and I guess I have a set of kit types that appeal to me. I like Harbeths, Audionotes, living voice driven by mainly EL84 valve amps. I guess that may make me more into a sound that I personally like rather than chasing high fidelity.
lasy year I discovered WLM speakers and was hugely impressed..all that tone thing going on but fun too.

At present my source is a long standing Chevron Audio paradox NDF DAC clock linked to a Pioneer stable platter transport.

My amp is the basic common garden model of the Leben CS300. I've had a couple of these and I keep coming back to them. Just superb little amps that play music

Speakers are a pair of older slightly marked Audionote Es and my recently acquired WLM la Diva floorstanders which are currently being put through their paces.