+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deezer question

I'm Josie.

Default Deezer question

Hi all.

Just a little question. Can I download tracks from Deezer?

It says it downloads tracks to your PC but I can't find where the tracks are placed so I can play them via my Pi/RPI HDD.

Are they only for playback in Deezer?

Thanks
    Jo
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Grant.

Yup you need to use deezer.. you can find them or change the storage location though. In app, settings, them tap app then disc storage change i think. There are programs that will record them for you etc so you can have them yourself.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

Thanks Grant.

I can't seem to find the file location option at all... wonder if it's recently changed?
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Thanks Grant.

I can't seem to find the file location option at all... wonder if it's recently changed?

Ditto.
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm John.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but Deezer is currently offering 3 months for 99p.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by jonners View Post
    I don't know if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but Deezer is currently offering 3 months for 99p.
    signed up for the 3 months.. cancelled tidal before they charged me. still got my spotify tho.

dunno what the sound rate is but it sounds very good on headphones, and they seem to have a decent selection. Not so sure about the app layout yet.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm John.

Bit rate is 320kbps; sounds pretty good to me via Airplay and Moode Player.

I'm Grant.

its louder than spotify and about same level as tidal. sometimes think they do this to help it sound better for iphones etc, but can make it a little rough in places. still, Ive 3 months to play with it, all for 99p.. nice find John
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Been doing some A,B,C's with spotify premium and tidal hifi as I still have all 3, and this time running through the hifi. Deezer fails the test as its the worst of the 3 by a fair bit alas. A tad rough, or bright maybe is a better point to make for me. surprised its so obvious here and no so much on headphones. as i felt, its set up more for phone use i think
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Barry.

Grant, you could always try some of the eq settings to try and tame the brightness. I had a listen last night and thought the same, going to have a play with eq next time I listen. Still a bargain for 99p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast