+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS MacMini Late 2009

I'm Matt.

Default FS MacMini Late 2009

Selling my MacMini. Its a late 2009 model & the Spec is :-2.53Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 320Gb Serial ATA HD & 4Gb RAM. It has been wiped clean, ready for the new user to set up. In excellent condition & comes with original box & UK Power lead.
    Pictures added, more available if needed.
    I have received permission from Mod Struth to post this ad, as I'm a newbie. Many thanks.
    £150 including UK P&P, or buyer welcome to collect from Bishops Stortford.

Last edited by Manicatel; 30-04-2017 at 14:48. Reason: Pics added.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Manicatel View Post
    Selling my MacMini. Its a late 2009 model & the Spec is :-2.53Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 320Gb Serial ATA HD & 4Gb RAM. It has been wiped clean, ready for the new user to set up. In excellent condition & comes with original box & UK Power lead.
    Pictures available on request, but I guess most will know what these things look like.
    £150 including UK P&P, or buyer welcome to collect from Bishops Stortford.
    You need permission from a mod or Marco to post computers on this site and then only in Abstract. Also pictures are mandatory.. This will be deleted shortly... these are the rules . sorry
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mel.

The mini can make an excellent music server

I'm Matt.

I have already PM'd a mod to apologise for my error.
    Yes, it was used exclusively as a music server/ripper rather than a general use computer.
    However, even if I don't understand the rules, I recognise that its their ball, so they set the rules of the game.

I'm Neil.

Matt the rules are posted in Private Exhibitions there really is no excuse for anyone to not read them.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...s(please-read)
    Regards Neil

I'm Matt.

Photos now added, and I've already apologized to a mod for my oversight.
    If my prompt apology & communication with a Mod to correct my ad isn't sufficient, feel free to remove the ad.

I'm Matt.

Now sold.

+ Reply to Thread