+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Cyrus CD7, Jelco Headshell, Cleverclamp

I'm Nathan.

Default For Sale: Cyrus CD7, Jelco Headshell, Cleverclamp

As the seller I bought the Denon DL-103C1 from never even contacted me back I think it's now safe to say he won't be issuing me a refund or at least paying out for a re-tip so I need to raise some funds Myself.
    (thanks Sc**bs you're a true gent) NOT!!!.

Anyway rant over!
    Up for sale I'd my Cyrus CD7. It's in mint condition and sounds superb. It will come with the remote and original box which is in the loft.
    I'd like £150 plus post.
    Now Sold

I'd prefer PayPal friends and family but could also do BT or offer collection in person

Next up, My Jelco Headshell. I'm not sure of the model number but it's magnesium and weighs 12g

I'd like £35 delivered for this please. Now Sold

Next a Souther Clever Clamp. £10 delivered please. Now Sold

Last edited by nuff; 28-04-2017 at 08:14. Reason: Now All Sold. Thank You!

I'm Grant.

Good price on the cd7 .... they are nice.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Good price on the cd7 .... they are nice.
    They are good Grant. I'd defo buy another if I get the CD bug again.

I'm Grant.

if i wasnt saving up for something i would buy it.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nathan.

if i wasnt saving up for something i would buy it.
    you know you want it!!!

I'm Nigel.

Hi Nathan,

Can I bag the headshell please?

Nigel

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    Hi Nathan,

Can I bag the headshell please?

Nigel
    No worries Nigel. I'll send your valves back at the same time Sorry I forgot about them.
    I'll PM you now.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff View Post
    you know you want it!!!
    need to sell my vinyl and cart first mate... glws. it shouldnt hang around long
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

You could easily add another £50 - 100 to your asking price for the Cyrus CD player, and it would still be a bargain! GLWS
    Barry

I'm Nathan.

need to sell my vinyl and cart first mate... glws. it shouldnt hang around long
    Good luck selling your stuff mate!
    Nathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast