Hi All,

Both Wendy and myself just wanted to send out a big thanks to everyone who attended the launch of our new Naim Lounge on Saturday and made the day such a big success, we reckon we had between 120-150 people through the doors which is just incredible, at one point people had to queue to get into the new room and apparently there were traffic jams outside as people tried to find somewhere to park, so thanks again for everyone’s support, it really is very much appreciated.

Also I’d like to thank Chelsea, Mike, Dan and Phil from Naim for their support and help on the day as well as Tom from PMC who had the place rocking with some of his top tunes :-)

I have to say that the Statement sounded epic on the PMC BB5 SE’s with many people commenting also on how good the Rega RP10 sounded through the system, personally I was really impressed with the Atom on the PMC Twenty5.23′s, that really is a great system for under £5000, I really don’t know how Naim can make the Atom for the RRP of £1800, it is seriously good, finally the Nova on the PMC Twenty5.24′s also got a lot of positive comments with many saying it was there favourite setup of the day, either way it was hard to fault any of these systems.

Also Congratulations to Charles Macdonald for wining the Muso Qb draw, couldn’t have gone to a better customer :-)

As mentioned before we will have the Statement and BB5 SE’s here for another couple of weeks so if you couldn’t make it in on Saturday but would still like a listen please feel free to come in.

So now that the Naim Lounge is well and truly launched it is time to turn our attention to finishing of our Highend Lounge, basically it is just a case of getting the room treatment in place as this made a huge difference to the Naim Lounge, then we will organise a launch event for that where we will be focusing on dCS, Audio Research and Wilson Audio so please keep your eye out for that open day coming soon.

So once again many thanks for everyones support, it really is very much appreciated, please find a few pics below, unfortunately we were too busy to take many.

Mike From Naim doing the Muso Qb Prize Draw

Thanks to John Dawson for the below whacky pics.

Regards,

Paul.