+ Reply to Thread

Thread: some cds

I'm Grant.

Default some cds

David Bowie ‎– The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars. Nice this. say £25 delivered
    Label:
    EMI ‎– TOCP-70144
    Series:
    デヴィッド・ボウイ 紙ジャケット・シリーズ – 4
    Format:
    CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Paper Sleeve
    Japan
    Released:
    10 Jan 2007
    Genre:
    Rock

cd mint, cover n mint, obi ex. stuck to case at front. includes japan inner.

Chuck Berry ‎– Berry Is On Top + St. Louis To Liverpool... numbered 02927.. £25 delivered
    Label:
    Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab ‎– UDCD 776, Chess ‎– UDCD 776
    Series:
    Original Master Recording –
    Format:
    CD, Compilation, Remastered, Limited Edition, Original Master Recording
    US
    Released:
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Rock & Roll

Mint, mint

Little Richard ‎– Here's Little Richard / Little Richard.... gold again £25 delivered
    Label:
    Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab ‎– UDSACD 2028
    Series:
    Original Master Recording – , Ultradisc UHR –
    Format:
    SACD, Compilation, Hybrid, Remastered, Mono
    US
    Released:
    19 Sep 2006
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Rock & Roll

mint,mint

Fleetwood Mac ‎– The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions... £30 delivered....these go for a lot more and over 250 new. SOLD
    Label:
    Sire ‎– 73003-2, Blue Horizon ‎– 73003-2
    Format:
    6 × CD, Compilation
    UK
    Released:
    Genre:
    Rock, Blues

Ex+ to n mint discs. No cover so each disc in seperate jewel case. disc 1 to 5 blue discs. disc 6 orange... no idea why.. all sire Label...cd. Had this for many years.

Pink Floyd ‎– The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn... 3 cd .mono, stereo and comp. £20...SOLD
    Label:
    EMI ‎– 50999 5 03919 2 9, EMI ‎– TOCP-70297/99
    Format:
    Box Set, Remastered, 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
    CD, Album, Mono
    CD, Album, Stereo
    CD, Compilation
    Japan
    Released:
    10 Oct 2007
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Psychedelic Rock, Experimental

ex+, Ex+

Last edited by struth; 30-04-2017 at 15:37. Reason: Some price recuctions
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Pink Floyd sold.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Some price reductions.. one and only,... bargain at this price
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Fleetwood mac sold.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

[QUOTE=struth;857651]David Bowie ‎– The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars. Nice this. say £25 delivered
    Label:
    EMI ‎– TOCP-70144
    Series:
    デヴィッド・ボウイ 紙ジャケット・シリーズ – 4
    Format:
    CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Paper Sleeve
    Japan
    Released:
    10 Jan 2007
    Genre:
    Rock

cd mint, cover n mint, obi ex. stuck to case at front. includes japan inner.

Chuck Berry ‎– Berry Is On Top + St. Louis To Liverpool... numbered 02927.. £25 delivered
    Label:
    Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab ‎– UDCD 776, Chess ‎– UDCD 776
    Series:
    Original Master Recording –
    Format:
    CD, Compilation, Remastered, Limited Edition, Original Master Recording
    US
    Released:
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Rock & Roll

Mint, mint

Little Richard ‎– Here's Little Richard / Little Richard.... gold again £25 delivered
    Label:
    Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab ‎– UDSACD 2028
    Series:
    Original Master Recording – , Ultradisc UHR –
    Format:
    SACD, Compilation, Hybrid, Remastered, Mono
    US
    Released:
    19 Sep 2006
    Genre:
    Rock
    Style:
    Rock & Roll

mint,mint

BUMP
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread