+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Various Items

I'm Hugo.

Default FS: Various Items

I am having a clearout of some personal items of equipment. Marco has given his blessing for me to list them here because they have nothing whatsoever to do with my business.

1. Audio Technica AT33PTG MC Cartridge. This is the original PTG1 and not the current model. Its ML tip broke in half when it was not far off new and I had it re-tipped by ESCo with a Paratrace tip, but it has had virtually no use in the intervening 7 years or so. I mounted it yesterday and was rather pleased to hear it tracking perfectly and producing a bold, vibrant and detailed sound. I did, somewhat unwisely, once glue a threaded alloy plate to the top which has since been removed, leaving the plastic top a tad scruffy. The gold plating on the lower part of the body has deteriorated, but that's purely cosmetic too, and neither of these factors effects performance one jot. I am perfectly prepared to take it back in the event of the buyer being unhappy with how it sounds, so don't let its scruffy appearance put you off. It is in its original packaging. I would like £155 for this, including UK postage (overseas extra).

2. Audio Note AN-S3H Step Up Transformer. This was my daily SUT for quite a few years, and is a great performer. Refer to http://www.audionote.co.uk/products/...an-s3_01.shtml for specifications, but this is the 'H' version with 64 ohm primary winding impedance and 22 dB ( x 12.5) gain, which means its broadly suitable for use with most MC cartridges except ones requiring much higher gain. With careful placement the AN-S3H is quiet and in true Audio Note fashion, it's very musical. If I wasn't using Miyajima cartridges, I'd keep the AN-S3H. Please note than on Audio Note's website, the pictures shown switchable input impedance, but Audio Note stopped offering that facility many years ago. It comes in its original (and very basic) box. I would like £750 for the AN-S3H, including UK delivery.

3. Paul Hynes Design SR5 Power Supply. This is Paul's beefy SR5 PSU, rated at 4amps. It's adjustable (internally) up to 24volts, so is perfect for delivering 21v to a Technics SL-1200/1210. It does not come with a DC output cable but I can make one up if required using a quality Deltron XLR plug and good quality screened twisted pair cable for £20 extra. I now use the bigger SR7, so this SR5 may as well go. I would like £300 for the SR5, including UK delivery.

4. Witch Hat Audio HatPin Cable SNAIC alternative, with 5 pin DIN at one end and 4 pin DIN at the other, so suitable for connecting Naim DAC-V1 to most of Naim's pre-amps and amps. I would like £45 including UK postage

5. Naim SNAIC 5 pin-4 pin DIN As the Witch Hat cable above, but a genuine Naim SNAIC 4 to 5 pin DIN cable, in original packaging. Retail price is £170 - I would like £85 including UK postage.

[/URL]

Please PM for any further information.
    Last edited by Ammonite Audio; 26-04-2017 at 10:33. Reason: Updated photos, sold info

I'm Ian.

PM sent for the Intona USB Isolator.

Ian

I'm hugh.

PM'd for Hiface 2

Hugh

I'm malcolm.

Pm sent re. Jitterbug
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Neil.

If that is only for one Jitter Bug then I would like the other please. If both sold then no worries.
    Regards Neil

I'm Hugo.

Sorry Neil - that was for both Jitterbugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    If that is only for one Jitter Bug then I would like the other please. If both sold then no worries.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    Sorry Neil - that was for both Jitterbugs.
    No worries.
    Regards Neil

I'm Peter.

I'll take the Silvercord tonarm cable, if still available, Hugo

I'm phil.

PM sent about psu
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm Dawson.

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast