+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why are we falling for the great vinyl scam?

I'm Will.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    had a sound problem with mine but its singing again now with the new moode. Alas I now prefer jriver22 out to my Chinese dac/pre, so its not getting a look in at moment which is a bit of a shame. Think though, everyone looks for different things when they look for their perfect sound(their) being the dominant word.
    Hi Grant, is yours the V2?
    Cheers, Will

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by WAD62 View Post
    Hi Grant, is yours the V2?
    Mine is a 2b. Forgot which audiophonics board but it was fairly expensive at time. £70 i think.. works perfect now, but i just dont seem to use it. Go so many ways to listen now lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    haha. Erm, well I can't see that happening at all but I'm happy to find out if someone would like to oblige?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    When I say 'your', I meant the spec you listed in your earlier post...

Project carbon £160 eBay now
    Firebottle OTP-MK2 £300
    Grants AT95 with shibata £125
    Cheers, Will

I'm Grant.

Ive still got my shibata
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Will.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Mine is a 2b. Forgot which audiophonics board but it was fairly expensive at time. £70 i think.. works perfect now, but i just dont seem to use it. Go so many ways to listen now lol
    This is the one I'm referring to...

http://www.audiophonics.fr/en/kits-m...s-p-10176.html

...I use it in my kitchen setup, it's an improvement over the IQaudio it replaced
    Cheers, Will

I'm Grant.

not sure if its a mk 2 but its a ES9023 sabre. been a while since ive seen it. lol its quite good and better, for me, than the iq
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567