+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why are we falling for the great vinyl scam?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Shaun.

I have never stopped buying vinyl so I guess I'm not falling for anything.

I'm peter.

i have never stopped buying vinyl , the thought of paying for a download that can be lost if the pc or the mac dies with all the information on is beyond me and to go through the hassle of having to re- download everything i could remember i just don’t want to do it ,
    at least with vinyl i have something i own permanently and can sell if I needed too ,
    try and do that with a down load in 5 years’ time as the technology has moved on with another digital format taking its place and the software for playing the format has changed ,
    vinyl will still be here as long as turntables and the accessories are being made I don’t feel ripped off when buying vinyl
    as it will be played for years to come

Mf M6500i kef R 900 speakers ,Michell odyssey turntable ,trichord delphini dual mono phono stage's MF M6 Dac and M1cdt

I'm James.

try selling digital, even the companies producing it are finding it difficult to sell!

I feel there real scam is trying to sell HiRez digital at rediculous prices much of which doesn't sound any better than the LoRez stuff!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

+ Reply to Thread