View Poll Results: Do cables make a difference to your listening experience.

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nearly Always

51 63.75%
  • Sometimes

20 25.00%
  • Never

9 11.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Do cables make a difference to your listening experience.

I'm Martin.

If I had that sort of money it takes to be able to blow £40K on interconnects I'd be too worried about being kidnapped to listen to music.

However assuming I had recruited good bodyguards I suppose I would give them a listen, even if just out of interest.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    If I had that sort of money it takes to be able to blow £40K on interconnects I'd be too worried about being kidnapped to listen to music.

However assuming I had recruited good bodyguards I suppose I would give them a listen, even if just out of interest.
    As I was saying, at what price does it become ridiculous? It all depends on the individual, me personally, if I was a billionaire I don't think I would even consider it. But someone else might not be able to live without it. I firmly believe one could look around and find some wire that cost one or two thousand that could sound every bit as good, I fail to see what all that extra money is buying. But I guess I would give them a listen too, they may surprise me. I've been wrong before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Anthony.

Totally agree with Russell . its all about how much money you actually have to spend on hifi.

When I saw Nordost release Odin mk2 I thought ' good lord ' but if I won the lotto tomorrow you can bet your left testicle i would buy a full loom faster than you could say ' how f'''ing much '
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011