+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Record Poster: Need Help Identifying

I'm Daniel.

Default Record Poster: Need Help Identifying

Good day,

Picked up an original Chicago album the other day and when home, I discovered this poster neatly tucked in. I have no idea what the origins of it are and thought to ask you here at TAS.

Fingers crossed!

Daniel

Edit: I see the images imported sideways. I'll try and figure out how that happened for the next time!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by AmsterDan View Post
    Good day,

Picked up an original Chicago album the other day and when home, I discovered this poster neatly tucked in. I have no idea what the origins of it are and thought to ask you here at TAS.

Fingers crossed!

Daniel

Edit: I see the images imported sideways. I'll try and figure out how that happened for the next time!
    Dan, this isn't TAS.

Maybe someone here can help you. I moved your post to a more appropriate part of the forum.
    Regards Neil

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Neil, I doubt the chap is even aware of TAS, pretty sure he means The Art of Sound.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Neil, I doubt the chap is even aware of TAS, pretty sure he means The Art of Sound.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Paul.

I just copied the image, rotated it, cropped it and uploaded it to the net to be able to utilise the "Search Google for this image" facility and it came up with "Chicago III poster. I'm guessing the album you bought is the same one, though you didn't say in the OP ??
    Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

+ Reply to Thread