+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting back into vinyl

I'm martin.

Default Getting back into vinyl

Hi everyone,decided to give vinyl one more try before I part this mortal core. I have been messing about with this hobby for five decades and a few years ago decided enough is enough so I bought myself B&O equipment and have to say have not been disapointed,the only thing I miss is the continuing box swapping and gazing at my Acoustic Solid T/T ,Graham 2.2 arm ,VDH cartridge ,like a fool I got rid, it was the worse thing Ive ever done. So back again on this merry go round.
    So hi everyone
    Martin

I'm Geoff.

Hello Martin. Welcome to AOS.

So you're having another bash at playing vinyl? Hope you didn't sell your records.

Tell us what music you listen to and about your ideas for a new turntable.

The Analogue Arts section is the place if you have any questions about record playing gear.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum.

What B&O do you have? You could get a B&O record deck to match the rest of the kit.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Martin,

Yes - why not consider a B&O turntable, arm and cartridge? They made a linear tracker which received very good reviews, and I hold their cartridges in very high regard.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread