+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: I feel terrible....... Trolls on Forums

I'm Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by fatmarley View Post
    But it is a friendly forum. They started It as far as I'm aware. Why should Marco sit back and take shit from scum?

I don't believe in ignoring bullies and that's why my young son does MMA and I tell him off If he allows someone to bully him.
    MMA. Id been practicing for years before a self caused injury retired me. Id recommend it to anyone. Especially those with confidence issues.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Mission 774 OG Tonearm > Toshiba SR 370 Turntable > ZYX R50 Bloom cartridge > Firebottle OTP Phono Stage > Firebottle Monoblocks > Fisual Hollywood Speaker Cables > Pioneer CS-77A Speakers

I'm Peter.

Sorry, haven't read all of the preceding 330 posts, but trolls don't usually last long here ime. So, just to say that I prefer this site to others because of the standard and consistency of the moderation .... and a huge thank you to Marco and all the moderators, for making this a pleasant and interesting place to learn about our hobby
    Guitar for sale in 'Abstract Chat' sub-forum

Rega Isis Valve. Platine Verdier. EAR 912. EAR 861. Tannoy Prestige Canterbury SE.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Simon, youre in the right place here. This is a great forum with a lot of really great people.
    This is a great and friendly forum. The only risk I here is feeling the urge to buy a Technics 1200 and work your way through the complete upgrade path. Its rewarding, but its a process...

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

A few years back I began dabbling on 5 forums and after a while narrowed down to just this one. Amongst other reasons the effective moderation here was a factor. It strikes me as a bit like running a pub - a capable landlord sets the tone, let the tone slip and its hard to rein it back.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete The Cat; Yesterday at 18:22. Reason: Typo
    Lounge DIY TD150, Mod. RB250, AT95E / PDR-609 / VI, VII, 2 x NAP 90.3 / 752F / GAC-1 / DMF1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334