I've been on a different forum for 6 months , can't say which I don't think for breaking the policy here. On it I've helped over a 100 newbie people out with hi fi recommendations. I'd posted around a 1000 posts.

I had a troll which they didn't do anything about and I lost it in the last few days, and found their moderators aggravating me too in the last day. I'm a bit shamed to admit I lost it. I even sent the owner the troll message to me admitting he was trolling me. In the end I was banned and the troll stayed there.

I'm not a nasty person , I love hi fi, but I feel absolutely terrible at the moment. I've been mentally unwell with depression for some time and have tried a number of times to kill myself in the last few years with money and job worries even though at times I've done ok, I haven't for some time now.

I feel right now I want to drink myself into oblivion and throw that bloody hi fi off my balcony and me with it. All a load worth of newish pmc 25 series, cyrus signature stuff and chord cables. In fact I feel like I want to give it away for the bad feeling connected with it. I just can't believe these people on that forum would be so callous and ungrateful when I'd helped so many of their readers out.