Absolutely delighted to announce that Radlett Audio is an official stockist of Luxman products.

Luxman has been manufacturing top notch electronics since 1925, so they have vast experience and expertise. Now being owned by IAG, the back up and service is first class and prices are realistic for such high quality kit.

I can't emphasise enough just how good these Luxman products are. They are not just a.n.other Japanese electronics range, beautifully built and with every conceivable facility - Luxman is way better than that. It's not often that I take in a new product which I actually sit and listen to for hours at a time but with the Luxman products I have, that is exactly what I have been doing.

This is the L-590AXII integrated amplifier. Luxman's top of the range, Class-A integrated amplifier. This beautiful amplifier produces 30 wpc in Class-A, then slides into AB to push 95 wpc into 8 ohms and 125 wpc into 4 ohms. I won't go into the details about the technical design of this amp as it is all on the Luxman website, a link to which can be found at www.radlettaudio.co.uk