+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luxman at Radlett Audio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Dave.

Default Luxman at Radlett Audio

Absolutely delighted to announce that Radlett Audio is an official stockist of Luxman products.

Luxman has been manufacturing top notch electronics since 1925, so they have vast experience and expertise. Now being owned by IAG, the back up and service is first class and prices are realistic for such high quality kit.

I can't emphasise enough just how good these Luxman products are. They are not just a.n.other Japanese electronics range, beautifully built and with every conceivable facility - Luxman is way better than that. It's not often that I take in a new product which I actually sit and listen to for hours at a time but with the Luxman products I have, that is exactly what I have been doing.

This is the L-590AXII integrated amplifier. Luxman's top of the range, Class-A integrated amplifier. This beautiful amplifier produces 30 wpc in Class-A, then slides into AB to push 95 wpc into 8 ohms and 125 wpc into 4 ohms. I won't go into the details about the technical design of this amp as it is all on the Luxman website, a link to which can be found at www.radlettaudio.co.uk

I'm Grant.

Even got it on a sink... lovely amps and top notch company. Hope you do well with your new acquisitions
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Thanks Grant.

Because Photobucket was driving me nuts, I took time off for lunch and tried again. This time it worked first time. Who knows ?

Anyway here is another shot of the L-590AXII.

I'm Dave.

Now have the Luxman L-590AX Mk2, L-550AX Mk2, L-505UX and their CD/SACD player D-05U on permanent demonstration.

More info and pics if I ever get Photobucket working again.

I'm Dave.

A brace of Luxman CD/SACD players.

These are the D-05u at £4000 and the D-06u at £6500.

Stunning sound, amongst the best I have heard at any price, with build to match.

I'm Dave.

Luxman have announced six new models, a couple available now and the rest in January.

There is a range topping integrated, the L-509X at £8500 and Mk2 versions of the L-505uX and L-507uX at £3800 and £5800 respectively.

There is a P-750u headphone amp at £4000.

Then we have two 'retro' models, a valve based CD player, the D-380 at £3800 and a beautiful, all valve integrated, the LX-380 at £6000. These models are 'retro' inspired and anyone familiar with Luxman designs of the past will instantly recognise the styling with brushed alloy front panels and Walnut cabinets.

Radlett Audio will have the L-505uX Mk2, and the LX-380 here before Christmas and the L-509X here in early January.

I'm Dave.

The new 'flagship' integrated amp from Luxman has just arrived. Designated L-509X, this beauty will be on demonstration from tomorrow, with pics and more to follow.

+ Reply to Thread