+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three Counties Hi-Fi and Record Fair

I'm Adam.

Default Three Counties Hi-Fi and Record Fair

Meant to post this sooner so apologies for the late notice but this Sunday, 13th August, sees Hi-Fi Hangar's annual Hi-Fi and record fair in Bordon, Hampshire. It runs from 10am-5pm in the Phoenix Theatre, Station Road. There will be record and hi-fi stalls, plus live music, a hog roast and real ales.

Yours truly will be selling a few choice bits of tat, plus doing a demo or two - small speakers this time but they're something a bit unusual. If that isn't exciting enough, the source will be a Nakamichi Dragon CT turntable!

See you there, and mine's a pint, ta...
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Geoff.

Could be interesting. I bought my current speakers from Steve at Hi-Fi Hangar. He's a decent feller.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Meant to post this sooner so apologies for the late notice but this Sunday, 13th August, sees Hi-Fi Hangar's annual Hi-Fi and record fair in Bordon, Hampshire. It runs from 10am-5pm in the Phoenix Theatre, Station Road. There will be record and hi-fi stalls, plus live music, a hog roast and real ales.

Yours truly will be selling a few choice bits of tat, plus doing a demo or two - small speakers this time but they're something a bit unusual. If that isn't exciting enough, the source will be a Nakamichi Dragon CT turntable!

See you there, and mine's a pint, ta...
    Just don't ask me to help you carry it in! See you there!

I'm Guy.

A good day was had by all.

+ Reply to Thread