+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denon DP-2000 Turntable, Audio Technica AT-1005 II, Audio Technica AT6006A Raiser

I'm Guy.

Default Denon DP-2000 Turntable, Audio Technica AT-1005 II, Audio Technica AT6006A Raiser

Hey All,

I am selling my turntable, tonearm and associated items.

I'd like to sell them as a lot but am prepared to sell them individually. I'll hold out for a little while to see if I get a buyer that wants them all but if you want individual items the just let me know and it will be first come first served once I decided to split (is that OK MODs?)

Price for the lot is £450 or individual prices below.

Denon DP-2000 Direct Drive turntable motor with DP-2550 plinth and dust cover.

Refurbishment & Upgrades:
    * Complete Re-Cap & Service
    * Replacement of mains cable with Belden 19364 Audio-Grade Cable and silver plated plug
    * New isolating feet
    * New turntable mat

The Denon DP-2000 Direct Drive motor unit is in fantastic condition. There is a small mark near the rear otherwise it's perfect condition

The DP-2550 plinth is in great condition and the dust cover is in great shape for it's age. Apart from the usual age related marks it has one visible scratch but I am sure it can be polished out.

£250

Audio Technica AT-1005 II Tonearm

Refurbishment & Upgrades:
    * New ceramic hybrid radial bearings in the arm pillar
    * Re-wire the arm using Cardas tonearm Litz wire
    * Inserted damping material at two key locations in the arm tube
    * Adjusted bearings on re-assembly
    * Full clean and service
    * Custom bracket and Jelco JL-45 Tonearm Lift
    * New Van Damme tonearm cable

Looks as new

Comes with the original head shell but I'll also throw an old Audio Technica MG-10 magnesium head shell

With original box (a bit tatty)...

£175

Audio Technica AT6006A Safety Raiser tonearm lifter

Fantastic condition.

£80

Collection only on the turntable (motor/plinth)

Last edited by guyb; 30-10-2017 at 22:24.

I'm Guy.

Loads of pictures added - the lighting is terrible - but hopefully you can see everything OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Looks lovely.

I'm Guy.

I have sold the Audio Technica MG-10 magnesium head shell separately so the tonearm is reduced to £150 and the whole lot to £425.

Do you think I'd be best splitting them in to separate threads and selling them separately?

Guy

I'm Guy.

Default Denon DP-2000 Turntable, Audio Technica AT-1005 II, Audio Technica AT6006A Raiser

Bump!

I'm Herbert.

Default AT6006

Hi Guy. I would love to purchase your AT6006. I have been trying to get hold of one for ages. I am in South Africa but my brother-in-law is in London. I would be happy to pay for it and have you post the item to him once my payment is cleared. Or alternatively, if that doesn’t suit you, I could ask that he transact on my behalf. I would be really appreciative of the opportunity to purchase as I have a new cartridge and tend to fall asleep while listening. Regards, Herby Opland (herbland13@gmail.com)

I'm Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbland View Post
    Hi Guy. I would love to purchase your AT6006. I have been trying to get hold of one for ages. I am in South Africa but my brother-in-law is in London. I would be happy to pay for it and have you post the item to him once my payment is cleared. Or alternatively, if that doesn’t suit you, I could ask that he transact on my behalf. I would be really appreciative of the opportunity to purchase as I have a new cartridge and tend to fall asleep while listening. Regards, Herby Opland (herbland13@gmail.com)
    Hey,

Send me a PM with your details

Guy

I'm Guy.

Bump!

Willing to split up!

I'm Guy.

Audio Technica AT6006A Safety Raiser sold...

Audio Technica AT-1005 II Tonearm under offer and nearly sold...

I'm Michael.

PM. Sent. Rgds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast