+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to everyone who loves good music and fine gear from the Netherlands

I'm clim.

Default Hello to everyone who loves good music and fine gear from the Netherlands

Hi to all of you,

Listening music and everything wich is needed to do that joins me all the way during my live.
    I am a member of a audioclub with about 50 members.
    Besides that I visited several audio shows from time to time.
    Emotion is the key and sometimes it cost you some bucks, bit the challenge is to find stuff with exceeds most and is still affordable.
    Speaker Emerald Physics CS2. Nad c3900dd, Abacus Dolifet, Esound platinum reference CD player.
    I like to listen to all kinds of music as long it is a quality recording.

Kind regards,

Clemstage.

I'm Robert.

Welcome Clim, nice to have you on board, enjoy the forum

I'm Geoff.

Hello Clim. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us what plans if any you may have for your Hi-Fi system. We like to hear what people have in mind.

There's a lot going on here, so take a look around and join in any chat that appeals to you. The members are friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm clim.

Default Hi efficience open Baffle loudspeakers

Hi guys,

Being familiar with electrostatics ( Final 1000i ) and my own Emerald Physics Cs 2, i like dipole and open Baffles very much.
    The CS2 is dsp controlled loudspeaker with a compression driver and two 15 inch woofers. They need 4 channel amplication.
    Wich lead me to another may be very interesting new loudspeaker called club27 named after the m any young artist who died at the age of 27.
    So to hear what you guys think of it I want to open a new thread. Tried it yesterday but got no acces.

Kind regards,

Clemstage.

+ Reply to Thread