+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lenco in slate plinth

I'm Frank.

Default Lenco in slate plinth

Hi everyone,

I'm Selling off some surplus items due to a change in living circumstances. Sadly, I will no longer be able to run a 2nd system or store much secondary gear.

First up, a modified Lenco TT. Started life as a GL69, but was converted to take a heavy platter and placed in a very heavy slate plinth. The platter sits above the plinth rather than within a pan. The top plate has been rotated so that any arm can effectively be fitted independently of this. All unnecessary holes have been filled and a nice copper sheet placed over these.

There are two acrylic armboards, one has been cut for a Jelco arm (please see pics on photobucket of when I had my SA750 fitted).

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/Lenco75/library/Lenco

The other board is for a Rega style tonearm, I used a Roksan arm for a while with good results too. Further acrylic boards can easily be attained from sellers who will cut to size.

Motor runs smoothly and quietly. There is a wooden outer plinth which the slate plinth can sit within. It is held in place at the corners. Alternatively, the deck can be placed on some cones or other alternative.

I am asking for £275 for this TT. No arm included. Collection from north London or meet up.

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Frank.

Still for sale despite some interest.

I'm jagtar.

I am surprised this Lenco is still here, if I was nearer I would consider buying it but live too far away.

I'm Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    I am surprised this Lenco is still here, if I was nearer I would consider buying it but live too far away.
    Thanks Jag, I wish I had more space and could keep hold of it.

I'm Peter.

Jag .... if you want it, I can meet with Frank and drop it off when I go to NEBO (passing Leeds 5th and 7th May).

I'm keith.

Wow, great turntable (use one myself), good looking plinth and bargain price (with slate no less)!

I'm jagtar.

Quote Originally Posted by petrat View Post
    Jag .... if you want it, I can meet with Frank and drop it off when I go to NEBO (passing Leeds 5th and 7th May).
    Thanks for that offer to drop it off here in Leeds, I really appreciate that very much and will gladly contribute towards petrol etc. In this case I will gladly buy the Lenco even if I have enough equipment already.

I'm Peter.

Fine ... we'll sort out arrangements by PM once you've confirmed it's OK with Frank.

I'm jagtar.

Thanks, I just sent a PM to Frank.

I'm Frank.

Sold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast