+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ixos Ixotica IX2 1M

I'm Anthony.

Default Ixos Ixotica IX2 1M

In excellent condition with original packaging - smooth detailed sound £125.00 pay pal gift

Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Anthony.

This is less than a 3rd of the original list price
    Last edited by Anthony K; 09-12-2016 at 17:26.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Anthony.

bump

I'm gone.

Very nice cables. I was amazed how good they were.
    I've owned a couple of pairs.

IXOS are mainly known as a mid and low end cable company - but they pulled out all the stops for their Ixotica range and achieved something rather special.

I'm Anthony.

Your not wrong there Jerry, thanks for the input .

If these do not sell soon I may just keep these for recording purposes to minidisc , its seems a waste to have them sitting cold for long periods.

I was surprised at how well they perform and me thinks a steal at the sale price

I'm Anthony.

bump

I'm Anthony.

Bump

I'm Anthony.

Xmas bump

I'm Anthony.

I'm Anthony.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast