+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S IPL S3 TML ribbon speakers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Ben.

Default F/S IPL S3 TML ribbon speakers

So I've decided that these speakers do indeed need to find a new home, I had them up a few weeks go but withdrew them shortly after, however I think im happy with my new JBL's so here they are again. These lovely IPL S3 TML ribbons are up for sale.

Thanks to Lawrence001 on my previous thread who highlighted their original build thread from diyaudio http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi...etion-wow.html

Mine are complete with a matching filled base unit which raises them up further closer to ear level and makes them look more attractive I think. They are in very good condition with no major blemishes or knocks. The American Black Walnut veneer job has been done very well and they have matching removable cloth front covers.

Sound-wise they have a very rich textured bottom end and benefit from a very decent ribbon tweeter which gives then a lovely detailed top end, you can sit in front of these for hours without a hint of fatigue.

I've really enjoyed these speakers, they punch well above their price point - new models of these now go for about £1200 so grab yourself a bargain.

Given that id previously advertised them as the wrong (smaller cheaper model) Id actually like £350.00 collected from Liverpool please

Pictures as my previous ad but il put some more up tonight as I cant load photos from my work pc.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...-line-speakers

Last edited by struth; 06-04-2017 at 08:24.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

+ Reply to Thread