+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Olive audio 4HD

I'm bernard.

Default FS Olive audio 4HD

For sale is my Olive 4HD music server
    the unit is in excellent condition with box and manual
    £495

I'm Lawrence.

I recently bought one of these and I'm really impressed with it so far. The interface is quite fiddly but get the iphone/android remote app which seems to work via wifi and you're sorted. Has internet radio too which is a bonus. Having used it for a month I went back to my transport (which is a damn good one) and I missed the sound of the Olive. But don't stick it on sorbothane it killed the sound for me.

I'm bernard.

I must agree with you Lawrence the sound quality of the Olive is very impressive.

I'm bernard.

Now £450

I'm Lawrence.

This was 5* rated by what hifi at £2150 (ok I don't rate their reviews, but in this case I agree). The 2Tb hard drive can hold 3000 cds uncompressed, and as it has the cd transport built in you can rip them while listening to previously ripped music off the server, internet radio or a computer you have linked up via wifi. It takes about 5 mins to rip a disc and it.has found album/track details of every cd I've ripped so far. So get ripping and you can quickly relegate your bulky cd collection to the loft. It really comes alive sonically with a good dac via RCA. In case you can't tell, I love mine to bits!

+ Reply to Thread