I'd like to try some Tellurium Q speaker cables and maybe change from my epic reference and sell them to fund it.

I'm meeting up with a hi fi owner of the blue range of Tellurium but I'm maybe thinking something in the black range as Tellurium indicate the differences in balance and I'd like to move away from silver coated copper of chord which does high Frequencies well.

Since I bought my pmc 25-23 speakers the treble is high with epic, and whilst not a concern, sometimes you do get quite raspy and toppy lispiness to vocals or cymbals, especially on digital content where you get this edginess sometimes. My old pmc 20-23s suited the cyrus signature kit I have and the detail but added detail and midrange in the 25-23's and with this treble, maybe makes the epics a bit too much and the treble needs toning down very slightly, not a huge amount but just to make this edginess not so often marked.

I'm thinking Tellurium black range so would welcome comments from anyone with similar kit or having tried both chord and Tellurium. Which one should I try and why.

Also has anyone found more treble when you've reattached speaker wires, taking off any oxidation on the plugs etc. I found this extra treble after I did reconnect.