+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi

I'm chris.

Default hi

I am new here. Based in London been there long time. I like mainly Early/Medieval music and have a good collection on LP and cd. I also like singer/song writer types of popular music which havent been messed a round too much by sound engineers. I dont change my hifi gear much and have a mainly Audiolab system. I am probably also one of the few minidisc users left but now use an external DAC rather the inbuilt one

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by mercalia View Post
    I am new here. Based in London been there long time. I like mainly Early/Medieval music and have a good collection on LP and cd. I also like singer/song writer types of popular music which havent been messed a round too much by sound engineers. I dont change my hifi gear much and have a mainly Audiolab system. I am probably also one of the few minidisc users left but now use an external DAC rather the inbuilt one
    Welcome to AoS Chris
    Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

Hello Chris. Welcome to AOS.

You won't be the only MiniDisc user. Quite a few here still run an MD deck. Me included.

Have a look around the site, there's plenty going on. Join in anything that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dave.

Hi Chris, welcome to AOS. I still use my mini disc , there are a good many of us who do. Enjoy the forum.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Chris,

You are not the only one here to enjoy Early/Medieval music. Do you like the work of the late David Munrow?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Russell.

I tend to listen to the fully evil music myself, and I also have a Minidisc recorder I use to learn new songs on bass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Russell.

Oh! And welcome Chris!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread