+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: 4 tickets to Sting, London 10 April

I'm Surayne.

Default FS: 4 tickets to Sting, London 10 April

I've run this sale by Marco who has approved it.

Due to personal circumstances I can't make it to this concert, which is now sold out. 4 general admission standing tickets to the Sting concert at the Eventim (Hammersmith) Apollo on Monday 10 April. Doors at 7pm for an 8pm concert start.

The tickets are in hand as shown in the photo attached (I've covered the barcodes on the tickets as a precaution). I'd prefer to sell them all together or in pairs, but if there is interest in individual tickets let me know.

Face value is £68 each, that's what I'm asking plus postage at cost or collection from just off J11 on the M25. If posting I will use Special Delivery only for peace of mind.

I'm Surayne.

Bump - happy to consider offers.

I'm Alan.

Should these not be in ABSTRACT CHAT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread