+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ed China leaves Wheeler Dealers. Sad Day

I'm Martin.

The reminders are for people who just tuned in. The look ahead is to convince people they need to keep watching after the break.

If you want to judge how thick the average audience are the content is still the best indicator.

In any case anyone with half a brain tapes the shows they like and fast-forwards through all the ads and the pap. That way you can watch a show that has an hour slot in 30 minutes.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    If you want to judge how thick the average audience are the content is still the best indicator.
    Ah. That would be those who avidly watch the grotesque rubbish presented by Jeremy Kyle.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Of course your real brainboxes don't even own televisions, let alone watch them.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Bernie.

Watching television live would kill me!
    Bernie.

I'm Martin.

Aye my father used to irritate me and my brothers by changing channel to the BBC during the adverts. When we complained he would say he couldn't stand to watch them. We had no idea what he meant - at the time.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Simon.

Could you remind me of the points that have been made on this topic? Then tell me what you aim to explain later on, especially as there is a time limit where there can only be another day to finish the thread.
    Simon.

I'm Martin.

LOL
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

We could also have a 'phone-in competition at the end: 'The lines are all now closed but if you do call you may still be charged' (My second favourite disclaimer ever)
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Adam.

The real reason Edd China is no longer with the programme can be found here: http://sniffpetrol.com/2017/03/22/ed.../#.WOzCzrjTW70
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Martin.

'For 14 years Edd hasn’t followed anything that’s come out of Mike’s mouth,’ said a source close to the 7’8” gloves wearer. ‘He’s basically spent the last 13 series’ just smiling and nodding, and then fitting some new wheels and hoping that’s okay.’

Funny
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast