+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help with cartridge choices for firebottle ?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    That's the one i mentioned earlier. 😁

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Oops, never noticed that, thanks 👍

I'm Karl.

thanks rob,iv heard lots of good things about the hana carts so will certainly have a look
    cheers
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Karl.

Thanks for the offer mikeyb but I'm set on moving coil this time around,had the bronze which was brilliant but broke the stylus whilst cleaning my TT. fancy a change this time around
    cheers
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    Thanks for the offer mikeyb but I'm set on moving coil this time around,had the bronze which was brilliant but broke the stylus whilst cleaning my TT. fancy a change this time around
    cheers
    The ortofon 25 is mc.. very good it is too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

The AT33 PTG/II works well with my Firebottle KIN phonostage.
    What loading options are on the OTP?
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Its not adjustable but can be customised before sending out.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Kevin.

With a standard 100 ohm loading, my money would be on the AT33 PTG/II rather than a Hana EL
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Alan.

I'm going to standardise on loading sockets, that then gives the greatest flexibility on MC and MM.

I'm Karl.

i haven't seen those before....in shall add it to the list thanks mate

I'm Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I recently put the At33EV into my Rega arm in place of a DV 10x and much prefer the soundstage and mid body of the AT
    to the 10x. I consider it a big improvement even though it is a cheaper item (can be found at £330 in the U.K.)

Mel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast