+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Firebottle PS1 (MM/MC) P.S name subject to change !

I'm Karl.

Thats a shame he felt that way mate,it could have made them both a few quid. You may even have preferred his???
    Yeah the Tron looks beautiful,like something way above its price point. I'm sure it sounds it too. Alans had a steal there. Il be waiting for the results
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird View Post
    Thats a shame he felt that way mate,it could have made them both a few quid. You may even have preferred his???
    Yeah the Tron looks beautiful,like something way above its price point. I'm sure it sounds it too. Alans had a steal there. Il be waiting for the results
    Yes absolutely, I would have been honest as I always have with alan. Still, it wasn't an option to include it so onwards with what's available to me.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Mines ready for delivery so looking forwards to receiving it!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Mines ready for delivery so looking forwards to receiving it!
    Youre gonna love it. It is a fantastic unit. Dont forget to share your thoughts about it (good or bad) when you've had a good listen. First impressions are good to know too.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

If you really want to hear one of the new Firebottle phono stages then NEBO 8 is the place to be. As it ill be put through it's paces throughout the day.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Will Kim Il Sung be attending?
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567